At the end of the long journey to school from all parts of Sydney, students need a good breakfast. Research shows that student performance is enhanced by approximately 50% as a result of a nutritional breakfast.
Our Breakfast Program not only meets the nutritional needs of students, but in sharing this meal together each day—with adult care and supervision—students have the opportunity to settle before classes begin and improve their social skills.
- Every morning: Cereal, juice, toast, and spreads
- Monday: Bacon and egg on and English muffin
- Tuesday: Crumpets and spreads, and raisin toast
- Wednesday: Baked-beans and toast
- Thursday: Crumpets and spreads, and raisin toast
- Friday: Fried-egg sandwich